The most compact, gravity-fed screen filter with the highest pumping capacity!
Now supplied with an extra large waste outlet, including a 90/110mm slide valve.
How does it work:
Pond water will flow over the top of the self-adjusting lid.
This cap is connected to the float so its height is automatically adjusted.
This system will ensure that the exact amount of water that is pumped into the filter enters.
The UltraSieve III comes with a 2" male threaded adapter pump connection.
The pump connection comes with a long suction, a pipe that draws water from under the float to prevent sucking in air.
- 2 or 3 inputs (110 mm). Patented flow regulation
- Extra large waste outlet, incl. slide valve 90 / 110mm!
- Strong polypropylene shell.
- Optional cover available.
- Screen of 200 or 300 microns.
- The new "LOW" models have a high entrance (measurement of the heart in 50 cm).
- Measurements: 65 x 37 x 100cm
- Maximum flow: 30,000 l/h
- Tapestry element: 300 micron